Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright for all articles published in Managing Global Transitions is held by individual authors. Authors are themselves responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0 License. All articles are freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Readers are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.